TEST DRIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to qualify for a Test Drive, drivers must meet the following criteria.
- Are you over 21? YES
- Have you held a full, valid UK driving licence applicable to the vehicle for at least 12 months? YES
- Have you accumulated more than 9 penalty points in the last 3 years? NO
- Have you been disqualified from driving in the last 5 years? NO
- I confirm that, if I have any health condition or disability that could affect my ability to drive safely, I have notified the DVLA, and the DVLA has authorised me to drive? YES
- I have give consent for the dealership to carry out a driving licence check and I understand that should I incur any pending or new endorsements or restrictions during the period of loan, failure to inform the dealership immediately may invalidate the insurance. YES